Omaha School of Ministry offers seven undergraduate degrees through our partner, Southwestern Assembly of God University (SAGU).
- Biblical Studies, B.A.
- Bible & Theology, B.A.
- Church Leadership, B.A.
- General Ministries, B.A.
- Intercultural Ministries, B.A.
- Religion & Philosophy, B.A.
- Theological Studies, B.A.
While SAGU is our primary academic partner and offers accreditation, students are welcome to seek out other schools to satisfy their educational requirement.
Omaha School of Ministry offers a number of ministry tracks designed to give students practical, hands-on experience in ministry. Students will work alongside proven ministry professionals and existing volunteer teams to enhance what each area is already doing.
In addition, students will undergo a year-long project, specific to their discipline, that will give them creative freedom and result in a tangible product (for instance, song writing or curriculum development).
For the current term, Omaha School of Ministry offers the following ministry tracks:
- Campus Leadership
- Children’s Ministry
- Church Administration
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Youth Ministry
|Annual Tuition||$8,250 ($275/credit hour, 30 credits/year)|
|Annual OSM Fee||$5,750|
|Academic Support Fee||$120 ($60/semester)|
- Omaha School of Ministry partners with SAGU for academics and accreditation, however, students may work with another college or university to satisfy their educational requirement.
- OSM Fee includes books, housing, personal mentoring, and ministry experience. This fee may be reduced via alternative housing.
- Financial aid is available.